Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!!!!!

Today is our 13th anniversary!!! :) Erik is now close to the size he was when we got married.....though a little less hair! lol I still have all my hair, but have a ways to go to be the same size. ;) I still have my wedding dress though and though I obviously won't be wearing it anywhere, I WILL be able to say I fit in to it again someday and maybe even say it's too big for me! :) I was very happy at that size, though I honestly don't remember what I weighed back then. When I fit back in that dress, I will be a very happy girl! :)

Here's a pic of us on our wedding day. Gosh, we were so young and cute and thin!!! :)



There's a pic on the side bar of what we look like now. :)

Just for fun, I'm posting this video I took of Erik last weekend. Our 5 year old is OBSESSED with doing cartwheels (one handed, no less!) and wanted me to take video of him doing them. So, Erik decided that he would do cartwheels too! :)



Not bad for an almost 35 year old, eh? lol He definitely wouldn't have been doing that nearly 80 pounds ago! lol

We haven't looked or felt this good in a long time and I'm so excited to think that this time next year, we'll both have reached our goals and looking and feeling completely FABULOUS. Oh, and I WILL be posting wedding dress pics when that day comes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment