Monday, August 30, 2010

90 LBS and "ONE"DERLAND........

For Erik, that is! :) It's been a busy couple of weeks getting the kids back in school and we were out of town for a few days last week/weekend, so this blog has been a bit neglected. Erik and I both had some slow going loss numbers....and I'm sure that's to be expected at this point in the game for Erik. The scale teased him mercilessly last week and stalled at 200.0 for several days. It would just NOT drop into the bliss that is known as "One"DERLAND. As in the number on the scale begins with a 1, instead of a 2. ;) It's been a l-o-n-g time since that lovely numero uno has stared him back in the face. So, we were out of town, as I mentioned above, and so he didn't weigh in for a few days till this morning. 198!!! So, this morning he hit 90 pounds and landed into ONEDERLAND!!!!! :) He's being a bum and won't pose for pics right now, so I guess I'll post one of the both of us from this weekend. :)



Not a body shot, but you can see how thin his face is! ;)

As for me......the scale has me at 68 lbs lost this morning!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have read through your journey...amazing!! Jodi you look wonderful and yes the transformation on Erik,fantastic!! Keep up the great work! You definitely have me inspired!

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete