Thursday, July 8, 2010

On vacation!!!

Been out of town on a vacation at Erik's parents' house for a week now and won't be home for a few more days. I have NO idea what my weight is doing! lol But, I have stayed on plan (very easy since his parents are too! ;) ) so I have faith that things are still going as they're supposed to be. I hope so anyway!!! I have had some trouble keeping up with water consumption and my exercise has dipped off because my left foot has been hurting....so hopefully that hasn't hindered anything. Erik is still doing fabulously....of course. He's been home since Monday, so has been able to get on our scale and see what's happening. As of today he is 67.4 pounds down and a couple pounds away from being in the 2-teens. AWESOME!!!!! Tomorrow marks 12 weeks on this diet for us. I'm hoping that I'm nearing 50 lbs. We shall see.......

No comments:

Post a Comment