Monday, June 28, 2010

Erik hit 60 pounds!!!

Actually, 62!!! Took new pics of him to share on Facebook and here. He got several comments on Facebook yesterday about how he looks like a totally different person. Well, this morning, he called and told me that he almost didn't make it in to work this morning because the security guard he went through this morning to get in to the site didn't believe that he was the man in the picture on his security badge!!!! LMBO How CRAZY is that????? We'd actually had this conversation 2-3 weeks ago when he was about 50 pounds lost about his driver's license.....which looks even less like him! His badge is actually an older picture from when he worked at Sandia and they just used the same picture. His driver's license is from about last October and closer to what he looked like at the peak of his weight and a stark difference from what he is now! So, needless to say, he was going to go see his supervisor this morning to put in for a new badge picture. lol I'm also going to call the local driver's license place and find out what we need to do to get him a new license. I'm just holding off getting a Tennessee license till I'm happier with my weight period! lol

As for my loss, it's been slow going. I think I actually may have jumped the gun a few pounds early on my 40 lbs loss. The scale was up the very next day and I battled it all week. I am down beyond that now....but it seems it was premature. OOOPS!! lol I actually did get my very first comment/compliment about my weight loss at Church yesterday....so that was nice! :)

Here's Erik's "62" pound loss pics (with his beginning pics). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment