Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Incredibly Frustrated Today.....

These little plateaus drive me absolutely freakin' bonkers. It's probably due to the fact that I had a really good loss week last week. But, after the weigh in on Friday at 37.6, I was down to an even 38 on Sunday and the scale has moved exactly .2 since then. AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! Today is our 2 month "anniversary" of starting on this diet and I was really hoping to hit the big 4-0 by now. This same thing happened when I was nearing 30 and I swear my scale just loves to torture me. I've been promising pictures to family and friends once I hit 40.....and I'm excited/anxious and a little nervous to see the change in pictures myself. But, alas, I'm still not quite there. :( Of course, the scale keeps moving for Erik and I see from the little calendar we keep track on that he's at 54 pounds now. Yay for him, ACK! for me. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment