Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 6+ Update.......

Okay.....so we hit six weeks on Friday. It was Memorial Day Weekend and we were in the Nashville area visiting Erik's parents, so just reporting now. :) Last week was really up and down for me. Was literally a few oz. away from a goal and then went up a pound and a half the next day. I was seriously irritated. lol It was just up and down like that all week and then this weekend, I realized what the problem was when AF reared her ugly head. Dang hormones and water retention!!! But, at least there was an explanation! lol As of this morning, I am down 31 pounds!!!! :) I'm still all bloaty, so I hope that means great things for later in the week on the scale too. ;)

Things have slowed a bit in the last week for Erik. It was bound to happen sooner or later, since he dropped 40 lbs like nothing! He had a 2 lb loss over the last week and is currently sitting at 42 lbs total lost. I'm sure things will start moving for him again....he's just getting a little taste of what I've been going through! ;)

Like I mentioned before, we were visiting Erik's parents this weekend. On Sunday, we went to Church with them and no less than 7 people commented to Erik's Mom on how great she looks and that she's "melting" away! It was really cool to see/hear and I was thrilled for her. :) I just wonder if my loss is apparent to other people yet or when it will be. As I've blogged about before, I've had NO ONE say anything to me. It also could be that we've only lived here 7 months, and that I just don't know people well enough for them to feel like they can comment to me about it. *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment