Friday, June 11, 2010

HE DID IT! HE DID IT! HE DID IT! HOORAY!!!!!

singing the title in my best "Dora The Explorer" voice. ;) Erik DID IT!!! He hit FIFTY POUNDS lost (on the nose!) this morning!!!! This has been a big week for him. He first entered the "230s" and has now officially lost 50 pounds! He told me earlier this week that he hasn't weighed this little since he was aboard the USS Nebraska in the Navy.....which he left in 2001! So, this is really a big deal! :) Fifty pounds in 8 weeks!! I couldn't be more proud of him for sticking to this and not being crabby (99% of the time!) about it. lol

As for me.......8 weeks is marked with 37.6 pounds lost!!!! Wish I could claim fifty, too. ;) But, I'm very happy with what I've got so far and know that will soon be my claim!
What a fabulous way to start the day and weekend!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet you two are feeling so good about your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete