Sunday, July 18, 2010

Funny thing happened this morning......

as we were getting ready for Church. So, things that I've been wearing are obviously getting too big for me. Had one black (summery) dress that I've been able to wear sine losing weight and now it's too big up top and falls down in the front exposing my under things....so that's out now too. I have exactly two other actual dresses that I have in my closet saved for when I could fit into them again someday.....
I have worn one once before, so I decided for variety to try the other one and pulled it out thinking that it's more fall/winter but it was 3/4 sleeves so I was thinking that I could maybe get away with it anyway. Now, this dress has never really fit right since I bought it, and I was about to find out why. I caught a glimpse of the tag as I went to put it on and discovered that it was a plus size MATERNITY dress. I was most assuredly NOT pregnant when I bought it.....and never realized my mistake until now!!!! LOL FUNNY!!!! The other funny or maybe embarrassing thing, what I thought were 3/4 sleeves because of how it fit me, were actually full length sleeves down to my wrists this morning!!!!! OY!!!! But, the good news is.....even if I were pregnant and needed a maternity dress, the dress is TOO BIG!!!!!! :) Needless to say, the dress is now sitting in the Goodwill pile! ;)

1 comment:

  1. That is so great! I am so happy for you! It is a whole lot of hard work that goes into loosing weight! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete