Monday, July 12, 2010

Silly fears!!!

Okay, I so I've been very nervous about stepping on the scale this morning after being on vacation. I normally, even though it's a stupid thing to do, weigh every single day. I know I can't actually control the numbers, but I guess that at least I see what's going on and I'm mentally prepared for what I'll see. Well, I didn't weigh myself at all since the day we left on July 1st. So, I had a pit in my stomach about weighing in this morning. lol I stayed completely on plan while I was gone, but I wasn't drinking as much water as I'm used to and my actual exercise time stopped completely because my foot was hurting. Due to those things, I really didn't know what I'd find. However.......I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm down 6 pounds since last weigh in!!!! Yay me!!!! I am now 2 lbs away from FIFTY POUNDS!!! I really hope to make that by the 16th, which is our 3 monthiversary from our starting day. That would be amazing!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment