Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week update......a little late

Got off track with blogging....OOOPS!!! So, one week in (last Friday), I was down 11.6 pounds and Erik was about 2 oz. shy of 14 pounds!!!! Absolutely amazing!!! :) Then....the frustration began. For me, anyway. The scale didn't budge again till this morning! ACK!!!!! No idea what was going on. I totally stayed on program, no form of cheating at all, yet nothing. I was really quite upset yesterday morning, being the third morning at the exact same weight. I guess that's why it's recommended to weigh in weekly and not daily, because it really is demoralizing. :( I posted my frustration on the Facebook Medifast page and got a lot of encouragement and just told to keep on keepin' on and really push the water. So, that's what I did. Oh my gosh, I'm not a water drinker and this is NOT easy for me. But, we bought a case of bottled water and I find that I can down one pretty easily in no time at all. So, I had to have had like 8 bottle fulls yesterday (about 17 oz each) at least(refilled at the tap, not totally environmentally unconcious ;) ). Add to that two glasses of Crystal Light lemonade and any water IN my food. So, the scale moved again this morning and it felt like a triumph! lol Our weight loss now stands at 13.4 lbs for me and 17.8 for Erik. Yes, he sucks!!! ;) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment