Wednesday, April 21, 2010

When the scale doesn't budge.....

We're not even a week in and I know that being able to boast the 8 pound loss I've already had is AMAZING....but this morning, the scale didn't budge for me. To add insult to injury....Erik lost over 2 lbs and is now at 11 pounds lost. Yay for him....but sucks for me! ;) It's so weird when you totally follow the plan and that happens. I did feel like maybe I was retaining some water this morning, so maybe that's what was happening. Maybe my "visitor" is trying to stop by. But, I've been living in the bathroom today.....so maybe that will reflect well on the scale tomorrow. ;) I have to say, that I don't think I've ever pee'd as much a day in my life till starting this diet. lol At least nothing went UP on the scale....but it was the exact same number as yesterday. I don't think if you stay on plan, that it's even possible to gain weight on this diet. The calories are way too low for that to happen. So......here's hoping for a better number on the scale tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment