Sunday, April 3, 2011

-130!!!!!

Woohoooo!!!! So, today I *finally* hit 130 pounds lost. Making my weight 150. I'm hoping within a couple of months that I can flip those two numbers with 150 lost, weighing 130.....which is GOAL!!!! Actually I'm toying with the idea of going for 5 more pounds and going for 125.....haven't quite decided. So, as for now, 130 is still the goal. Anything more will be the "cherry on top." :) Here's my 130 loss pix. Next stop.....-140. Exactly HALF of my starting weight!!!!! I can't believe I'm so close!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. YOWSA!!!! Awesome. That is so majorly cool for you to reach this landmark! The angels are cheering for your success, girl! And now it's onward to goal and then keeping and maintaining premium health. I remember reaching 1/2 of myself and it feels SOOO GOOOD!! Way to go Jodi!!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete