Monday, April 25, 2011

Evil IKEA meatballs.......

Sent the weekend on a downward spiral. ;) Went off the wagon this weekend. I knew it might happen. Just hadn't really decided whether or not it would. On Friday, we headed down to Atlanta for the open house at the Atlanta LDS Temple. It was beautiful and a great thing to take our boys to. :) The other excitement of going to Atlanta? IKEA!!!! I LOVE IKEA. :) I also love the meatballs at IKEA. LOL I hadn't previously decided whether or not I was actually going to eat them. Then I got there and Erik and the kids were about to order and I had to make a decision......and I went for it. I just decided I hadn't been to an IKEA in over two years and in the year and a half that we've lived here, this was our first time to Atlanta. Don't really have need to go to Atlanta, obviously, and it might be a long time before we get back there. So, I went for it. But, it wasn't just the meatballs. They come with gravy and lingon berry sauce.....which is what makes them so yummy. Then there was the potatoes on the side and the lingon berry juice. Oh man oh man. Then....since I went off plan, I might as well have a cookie? Or three? So, you get the idea. LOL Of course it was Easter, so that also meant that there was going to be yummy dinner and dessert. So, since I'd already thrown it all out of whack at IKEA, I just decided to enjoy the Easter weekend and start back 100% on plan today. :) I will say that I was actually very good about it. I still ate my MF meals otherwise....though not all of them (like I skipped having my brownie, since I was having cake). Portions were controlled, didn't have seconds. So, all in all, it wasn't really too bad. :) Back on plan today and have no doubt that's where I'll stay. :) I WILL lose the last 14 pounds I have till goal!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment