Thursday, April 7, 2011

I can so ROCK this 35 year old thing. ;)

Turned 35 on Monday and it's been a really good week. Hit the -130 pounds on Sunday, then broke from being in the 150s into the 140s with my actual weight on Tuesday. :) Go me!!! :) On Wednesday, I went to the doctor for the first time in 6 1/2 years. Doctor is nice, that went well and now I have an appointment for next Thursday for a complete head to toe exam and blood work. I can hardly wait. ;) LOL Definitely not my idea of a good time, but I'm loooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggg overdue and it needs to be done.

I have been to the gym every day this week!! Go me!!!! :) I went last night because I couldn't go in the morning, when I usually go, because of going to the doctor. I was BEAT by the time I was done. Have to say that I much prefer going in the morning. Less crowded and I don't have almost and entire day's worth of energy spent by the time I'm there. I literally flopped myself onto my bed and laid there for a while trying to get the energy to change my clothes. LOL Then, though I still felt beat from last night, I went to Zumba this morning. I LOVE Zumba!!!! If you haven't gone to a Zumba class, you're missing out. It is so much fun and a great workout. :) Last year, I'd have laughed about going to the gym at all, much less every day. Now, I LOVE IT!!!!

So, I've decided that getting older isn't so bad. I feel better and look better than I have in years. So, I'm embracing it and totally going to ROCK IT!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment