Thursday, March 24, 2011

Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

This is what I keep telling myself any way...and I believe it. But, I'm having a hard time being patient. And I know it's ridiculous. What am I being impatient about? Losing this last darn 25 pounds that at this point are feeling eternally glued to my body. ;) I *know* that this is how it goes. The less you have to lose, the slower it comes off. It's the truth that I tell to my clients. Especially those looking to lose less weight than I started with needing to lose. The more you have to lose, the faster it comes off. The less you have to lose, the slower. I mean, I lost 125 pounds in 11 months. That is UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLY AMAZING!!! I *know* that. But, this last 25 isn't coming off anywhere near as fast as that first 25. Ugh. However, I am thrilled to be at this end of my journey. :)
A friend that I have made through Facebook who is on this plan too, hit her goal on Sunday. I am ECSTATIC for her as I have watched her journey since I started my own. She made a video of her journey that had me in such happy tears last night as I watched it. I related so much to her journey and it made me so excited that there really IS a light at the end of the tunnel for me. She had about the same amount to lose as I did and it took her 58 weeks. So, a little over a year and I'm quickly approaching my "anniversary" too.....so hopefully that's somewhere near the time frame I have to look at as well. So, if your reading, another shout out of CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to Margene!!!! You're awesome, girl!!! :)
So, I will keep putting one foot in front of the other, keep doing what I'm doing and reminding myself that PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment