Friday, March 18, 2011

A couple of visuals......

Since it hit 80* here today, I decided that I needed some new "springy" things to wear on my bottom half. ;) So, I went shopping today and bought me a couple pairs of capris. I was hanging the new items up in my closet and my "big" pants folded and sitting in the top of my closet caught my eye. So, I pulled them down and laid my new capris atop my old pants. The old pants are a size 20. The biggest size bottom I ever bought. They were tight and truthfully, I could have fit nicely in *at least* a 22, if not a 24. The capris are size 8 and fit me perfectly. :) I can still hardly wrap my mind around the idea that I actually fit into a size EIGHT!!! :) I hold them up and they seem so small and I doubt they will fit me, but then they do. My mind has just not caught up to my body yet. It's really kind of funny. :)

The old and the new.......



My youngest, Connor, and I goofing off IN my "big" pants. He is my youngest and smallest...but, I have lost MORE than my 5'6" 12 year old (tomorrow!) weighs. :)
Oh and pardon how scary I look, it's the end of the day and I'd already undressed for the day and am in my lounge wear (under neath the pants). ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment