Wednesday, July 6, 2011

BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK!!!!!

Never did I realize when choosing "Firework" as my song on here that it would end up having double meaning. :) After spending a few days camping in the beautiful Smoky Mountains, I returned home to my scale that I'd been unable to obsess over for a few days. LOL ON the 4th of July. Though it was afternoon and I'd already been eating during the day....and drinking a ton....I stepped on my scale before getting in the shower (habit) to was the camp off of me. The number staring back at me surprised me as it was the same as my previous weight taken first thing in the morning after "fasting" all night. So, doing a little math, I *knew* I had to have hit my goal. Either ON the 4th or the day before....which either way I was unaware...but came to the realization that my goal had in all likelihood been reached ON the 4th, the day of fireworks. :) Just had to wait till yesterday morning for the ultimate confirmation....WHICH I RECEIVED!!!!! A day later, I can still hardly believe it.....that I DID IT!!!! I have reached the end of one journey and am about to start another. :)

So what happens now??? For the next week or so, I continue to do what I've been doing for over a year now. Still eating the 5 prepackaged replacement meals and my own "lean and green" meal. Then I will start the true transition process in which I start adding foods that I've been abstaining from, back into my diet and weaning OFF the prepackaged meals. I will admit it, I'm nervous. THIS is where the real hard work begins. Learning to have true balance in all things and working hard to keep all the weight I've lost off. I have learned so much about myself and about how this all works. I've also met some really awesome people along the way who have done the same thing I am doing, who are down the "transition road" a ways, who I can and will lean on for support. I will NOT let myself down. I love myself now and am so proud of what I have done and will NEVER go back to what and who I was before. I'M A FIREWORK!!! :)

Here are my "GOAL" photos!!! :)

Starting weight 280. Current weight 130. ONE HUNDRED FIFTY POUNDS LOST FOREVER!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jodi.... you look SO MAJORLY AWESOME!! I bed you feel incredible!! Big CONGRATS to you girl!! Stick to that transition plan and you got this made. Truly Fabulous. I feel SO happy for you!!!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete