Tuesday, October 5, 2010

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN........prepare for landing........

IN ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGOSHOMGOSHMOMGOSHOMGOSHOMGOSHOMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!

The scale jumped from just barely under 80 to 81 pounds lost overnight and I have officially arrived in ONEDERLAND!!!!!! For those who don't know, this means the first nunber on the scale now says "1" on it. And yes, this is where I suck up all of my pride and vanity and admit that I began this journey at 280.2 pounds. :(
I saw that gorgeous number "1" and gasped out loud and immediately teared up and bawled like a baby. I still am. Till the other day cry fest in Old Navy, I never realized how truly emotional this is for me. Yes, I've felt excitement and happiness with every single ounce lost along the way. But, these milestones are really HUGE ones and it's really hit me what all of it really means. I haven't seen that GLORIOUS number "1" in a very long time. Probably the better part of 10 years. I just can't believe I'm really "here" in ONEDERLAND. :)

Pics will come later as I'm home alone with Erik at work at the kids at school. I can't even reach Erik on his office phone right now and cannot find where I wrote down his new pager # he got just a few days ago. So, he hasn't even heard the news yet! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment