Monday, October 11, 2010

Holding myself accountable.......

Okay......so, I've been baaaaaaaaaaaadddddd about going to the gym lately. It did not start out by my choice. A few weeks ago, our two year old niece started staying with us because we were helping her Mom and Erik's parents out watching her for a couple of weeks. One morning, I got both of us ready, drove over to the gym, and they wouldn't let me drop her off in the day care there because I'm not her Mom or Grandma. Ridiculous!!! I did pitch a fit to their customer service and got our fees waived for October, since I couldn't use my membership for so long because of their stupid rules. ;) So, I couldn't go for a couple of weeks because I had a two year old in my sole care all day long and by the time Erik got home and could watch her, our kids were home from school and I was helping with homework, making dinner, etc. etc. So, I got out of the habit and haven't been back since. **Hanging my head in shame** I'd been doing so good too. So, here it is.....I WILL GO TO THE GYM TOMORROW MORNING!!!!

There, I said it "out loud" I told anyone who reads this that I'm gonna do it. So, now I have to do it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment