Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A little out of order.....

As I posted the picture on the previous blog, I saw this picture I did and wanted to put it on here too. Back in the 2007-2008 school year, when we lived in New Mexico, we hosted a beautiful exchange student from Germany. Her name is Isabel. She came here to visit us at the beginning of the month, after not seeing her for a little over 3 years. We did a "re-take" of the picture that we took on the night that she became a part of our family in 2007. The changes are crazy!!! :) Erik and I are significantly smaller and our kids have grown like weeds! :) These were taken August 6, 2007 and August 7, 2011. :)

And yes....I dyed my hair between this pic and the pic I posted in the previous post. LOL




Oh and might as well share this one too.... ;) Erik and I celebrated our 14th anniversary on August 2nd. We went out to celebrate a few days before and we had our oldest snap a few pics of us as we were dressed up to go out. I made a little collage of us on our wedding day, our weight loss starting day and current. :)




1 comment:

  1. I kind of stole your link from a Facebook comment by Brooke Butler, but I have really enjoyed reading about your weight loss journey and looking into the program links from your blog. You look incredible! Congratulations on all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete