Thursday, May 12, 2011

HALF the girl I used to be.........

Oh YEAH!!!!! That is 140 POUNDS gone FOREVER!!!!!! I cannot believe that this day is actually here.....especially since the scale has been teasing me mercilessly as of late. But, yes, it's real, it's true and it's happened to ME!!!! :)
This sounds super weird and I totally don't mean this in an arrogant way.....but some days I'm kind of in awe about myself....about this whole journey I have been on. Almost 13 months ago, when I started this journey, I hated myself. I was miserable.....but honestly didn't realize how miserable I was. Most days I just didn't feel like doing anything. I had lost zest for life and had no motivation. Yes, I wanted to lose weight, but didn't really have the drive to put in the work and the time. Let's face it, when you have A LOT to lose, it is a VERY daunting thought....much less actually doing it. I was really freaked out about the cost. We are a one income family and not well off by any means. But, we decided to go for it....and I'm so very glad and thankful that we did. I am a totally different person now. Or rather I'm the person I USED to be.......before my weight controlled me. I look good, I FEEL good, I'm HEALTHY and I'm HAPPY. :) What is better than that????
I will post pictures later. Of course, being a week day no one is here but me and the dog...and he's not a very good photographer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment