Friday, January 14, 2011

One Hundred Ten Pounds Lost!!!!

And.......GOODBYE 170s!!! HELLOOOOOOOO 160s!!!!!

Having an AWESOME morning. First, I broke 110 pounds lost, 110.4 to be exact.....before I hit the 9 month mark in my journey on Sunday! I was really hoping for that milestone by then. :) But, I've also left the 170s and entered the 160s. :) What a FABULOUS way to start the weekend!!! :) I am really excited especially because I'm a pound away from going from obese to being "just" overweight!!! :D Maybe I'll become overweight this weekend???? LOL That sounds really funny to hope to be overweight, but when you're going in reverse it's an AMAZING thing!!! :)

I'm going "home" to Southern Utah sometime in the next few weeks. It will be so much fun to see everyone and show off the improved me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment