Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm on STRIKE!!!

From stepping on my scale, that is!!! I've had a couple of frustrating days and I refuse to step on my scale till I feel better about it or I may just open my bathroom window and chuck my scale into the backyard and it's a loooooonnnnnggg way down!!! lol I had a 3 pound loss last week and somehow I gain back 2???? WTHECK????? I am 99.9999999% sure it's "water weight" and think my hormones are doing something whacky. But, when I stay completely on plan and do everything right, this is extremely aggravating!!! So, I'm just going to keep on doing what I'm supposed to be doing and NOT step on my scale.....because I *know* this plan works.....but sometimes that stupid scale is really demoralizing. Well, I'm outtie......gotta finish getting ready for Church and after Church.....it's BOOMSDAY fun in Knoxville!!! Never been to it before, but, it's the largest Labor Day fireworks display in the country and one of the biggest in the country all year. It's apparently a bigger deal here than the local Independence Day celebrations! Sounds like fun to me!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment